Have more fun. Make more money. Do better work.
By finally getting your head round this tone of voice malarkey.
‘Tone of voice’ is often seen as a bit of a dark art. Something everyone agrees is important, but nobody can really pin down, right? This workshop will change how you think about tone of voice forever.
By using the ‘11 Primary voices’ approach to tone of voice, the whole thing simpler to understand, more creative to do, and more effective to apply.
Which means you’ll be able to:
- Create more distinctive tones of voice than ever before
- Have a more strategic – and higher value – ‘offering’ for your clients
- Stretch your ‘range’ so you can write in more styles, more easily
What we’ll cover:
- What makes a successful tone of voice
- How best to run a tone of voice project
- The creative secrets behind the 11 Primary Voices
Wait, what are the 11 Primary Voices?
They’re the 11 foundational ‘tones’ of all brand writing.
A bit like primary colours are the ‘base’ colours. Once you’re familiar with them, you can mix and match them in any way you want, to create an infinite range of voices. They’ve been used by brands all over the world and are fast becoming the creative industry’s ‘default model’ for thinking about tone of voice.